- COMPLEMENTS THERMO 80 ALU AND ELITE 92 ALU WINDOWS
- EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR EXTREMELY LARGE OPENINGS (UP TO 19.8 M)
- CAN BE USED ON CORNER APPLICATIONS
- 40 MM TRIPLE GLAZING WITH ARGON GAS FILLING
- ENGINEERED AND LAMINATED WOOD IN PINE OR OAK, WHICH PREVENTS WARPING
- LIFT AND SLIDE CLOSE COMPRESSES DOOR SEALS WHICH GIVES AN OPTIMUM SEAL AND GREATER SECURITY
- GLAZING UNITS ARE DEEPLY EMBEDDED IN THE SASH TO IMPROVE THERMAL VALUES
- SIEGENIA LIFT AND SLIDE FITTINGS
The structural components of the doors allow for very large glazing giving freedom for architectural creativity . When closed the door allows the maximum amount of light. This door is easy to open and once open uses very little internal space.
On all of our wooden doors an additional aluminum drip cap has been added. Or for optimum protection and low maintenance, this door is available with full aluminum cladding.
THERMO HS ALU
Frame Thickness – Frame 188 mm + Aluminum cladding 18 mm (E & L Pattern 314 mm), active sash 91.5 mm
Glass Units – 4TP/14Ar/4/14Ar/4TP Ug=0.6 W/m2K (* Note: TP = Low E)
Window Thermal Insulation Uw – Pine 0.9 Oak 1.00
Acoustic Insulation Rating Rw – Standard 34 dB Optional 41 dB
Standard Equipment: Aluminum cladding on the outside, inside handle, outside pull, glazing unit with Thermix Warm Edge Spacer
Optional Equipment: Automatic, remote-controlled drive, mullions and transoms, glazing bars, cylinder lock.
- 10 years – installation by authorized fitting crews
- 4 years – installation by non-authorized fitting crews
- 10 years – RAL coatings on aluminum cladding
- 5 years – for opaque paint coatings
- 4 years – for transparent paint coatings
POSSIBLE CONFIGURATIONS FOR THERMO HS ALU